Gargle Social Media Content & Posting includes 2 posts per week on up 3 platforms. You can select from Facebook, Instagram, Google My Business, LinkedIn, and Twitter. The posts will be the same across 3 platforms, with a few simple edits to cater it to the specific posting requirements of each site.
You will meet with the Gargle Social Media Director, Jennifer Olney, once a quarter to plan upcoming posts for your practice. The posts can be as generalized or specific as you’d like. Jennifer will come to your meeting prepared with ideas, but we welcome any input of posts you would like to see incorporated. Please fill out the Gargle Social Media Questionarre in preparation for your call to allow us to customize your posts as much as possible.
Other things you should know about Gargle Social Media Content & Posting:
- Creation and upkeep of your social media profiles is not included in the Social Media Content & Posting package.
- There is no pre-post approval once the monthly track is planned and scheduled.
- We love to receive any content for your planned posts, but if we do not receive anything we will use a stock photo or create a graphic where possible.
- We do not offer call tracking numbers for your social media profiles or posts.
- Monthly engagement insights will be provided via email and may be covered during the following months planning call if you would like our specialists to go over it with you.
- Stats will include: Engagement (likes, shares and comments, trends)
- Reporting will be provided only for Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIN (Google will send their own reports to your email. Instagram is in BETA and is not currently available. )
- Reporting will begin 45 – 60 days after the first post by Gargle has been initiated (the first week of each following month)
- Gargle will not moderate comments or any engagement on posts
- You still have the ability to change or update posts directly on each platform
- You will still receive engagement notices directly from the social platform as you do now when someone likes, shares or comments on a post
- Upon cancellation notice, all scheduled posts will be cancelled (and always by the 30th of the month to avoid the next months billing being charged).