Welcome to Gargle – On-Boarding Expectations
Congratulations! You are a Gargle member! Now what?
Your journey starts with your official on boarding call with a Gargle Implementation Director.
- 45 minute call to confirm the services that were recommended to you by our Chief Client Analyst.
- Brief explanation of each service available to you
- Confirm the details we need to get you started
- Gather important details and areas of focus for your practice
- Get the contact info for the key staff using the Gargle tools
- Outline and send you confirmation of your next steps
- Set up and schedule your individual product and service training calls
DentalMarketing.net – Direct Mail Campaigns
When starting with Dentalmarketing.net postcard campaigns, you get the support of an experienced team of dental marketeers that are with you every step of the way.
Here is what you can expect:
- Your dedicated VP and direct mail Team will work closely with you on each campaign
- Your Design Questionnaire is sent over email. Please complete that before your Welcome Call.
- On your Welcome Call with your team we will go over timelines, process and expectations while also tailoring your design and mailing map to reach your goals.
- Your custom design and mailing area will be ready for your review and approval within 24-48 hours.
- After your approval, the new patient phone calls start coming in approximately 2 weeks later…We’ll keep you posted.
- Prior to calls starting, your Client Services Director will do a quick Training with you and your staff to access your Dashboard.
- Your Client Services Team will monitor your campaigns and send monthly updates.
- Every quarter your VP of Partner Relations will call you to review past campaigns and strategize upcoming campaigns.
- Reach out at any time to your designated team for assistance or to address any questions you may have!
Swell – Data, Reviews and More!
- Introduce Swell and its features
- Address any questions you have
- Schedule a 45-minute account set up call with SWELL on your behalf.
SWELL will then take the drivers seat in your setup and training and will:
- Set up your SWELL account
- Integrate your practice management to automate your customer engagement data
- Provide training on selected features:
- Online Reviews – Manage and encourage customers to review your practice
- Messenger – Texting feature
- Customer Feedback – Survey your patients via text or email
- WebChat – Chat with patients that land on your website in real-time
- Intelligent Dashboard – Monitor feedback, reviews and communication in the dashboard and reporting available
Payment Depot – Merchant Services
Gargle will cover subscription fees. You are responsible for Rate 1.8 % – 2.2 % Keyed, 1.6 – 1.9 % Swiped
- We will fill out the Payment Depot application with you! This includes the terminal make and model you have chosen
- After application is submitted, you will receive a call from Jason at PaymentDepot to verify your account information and he will send an e-sign document to you to sign and submit
- Once the e-signed document is received, the application will officially be submitted and generally approved within 24 hours.
- The new terminal will be sent by Payment Depot along with a return label to return old terminal in the received box.
- You should be up and running within 3-4 business days.
- Recommended that prior to using your new terminal, “batch out” the end of the day transactions and then install.
YEXT – Online Listing Manager
We will set up your YEXT account, after confirming:
- Business name
- Category – this is your primary service offered
- Address – Physical Office Address
- Business phone
- Featured message – usually taken from your website
- Website Address
- Staff member in the office who will be accessing your YEXT account
You will then get a listing scan report and have the ability to update and manage your listings inside your account.
You will also have the opportunity to verify listings so you are easily found on Google.
Gargle Social Media
Gargle Social Media Management starts with a social strategy planning call.
During the call you will:
- Choose and connect the platforms you wish for us to post to
- Discuss and choose the recommended social media topic tracks
- Discuss and choose your weekly posting schedule
- Gather and upload assets from your practice (images, testimonials, etc.)
- Schedule your next months planning call
- The Gargle team will then post as agreed upon, twice a week to the platforms you have chosen
- A monthly engagement report will be sent the following month to you via email
Guaranteed Best Value
- Hand selected, brand name partners
- 50% savings on average
- Double the difference, cash back guarantee
No Contracts or Setup Fees
- All setups are included
- All services are month-to-month
- No long term contracts
Brand Name Tools
- Top dental brands
- ie. Yext, Swell, SpyFu, Dentalmarketing.net, Sebo, Dental Intel, etc…
- We negotiate with vendors to get 1000+ dentist pricing
Accountability and Transparency
- Full disclosure on all pricing
- Monthly standardized single statement
- We negotiate vendors, so you don’t have to
Dedicated Support Team
- Your own analyst, director, and coordinator
- Regular results reviews with your analyst
- Monthly notifications and reports